THE CONTRACT OF SALE
PAYING FOR THE GOODS
1. After the customer has paid for the order, Biolija.com will complete the order and hand it over to their logistics partners for delivery.
2. The delivery times indicated on the Biolija.com online store apply from the moment the order is paid for.
3. The customer is obligated to inform Biolija.com of any changes regarding the destination of delivery immediately and before the goods are to be delivered.
4. Biolija.com will replace the products or paid for the damaged products, but not the product packaging, that have been damaged during delivery.
5. Biolija.com is not liable to the customer for the caused damages or the delay of the delivery of the product if the damages or the delay of the delivery of the product are caused by events that could not have been avoided or foreseen by Biolija.com.
RIGHT TO RETURN GOODS
1. According to the Lithuanian laws, the customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods.
2. Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
3. The customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
4. To return the goods, the customer must contact with email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the goods. The statement of withdrawal must include the name, surname of the customer, the name of the product, and the number of the invoice or the order.
5. The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer no later than within 14 days after receiving the goods of withdrawal. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the customer.
6. Biolija.com is not responsible for: damages caused to the product by the fault of the customer; defects caused by the misuse of the product by the customer; natural wear and tear of the product.
1. By using the Biolija.com online store, the customer gives explicit and informed consent to the processing of their personal data by Biolija.com.
2. Biolija.com uses the information provided by the customer only to execute purchase orders and does not disclose them to third parties. The user of the online shop accepts that, in order to provide the customer with suitable services, the merchant is entitled to process their data, including the transmission of the customer’s data to parties related to the provision of a service for the customer by the merchant (accounting, delivery services, payment services).
3. The data controller for the Biolija.com online shop is MB "Biolija", registry code: 305408731, address: Kalvariju st. 175, 08311 Vilnius, Lithuania, telephone: +370 618 00143, e-mail: email@example.com.
4. What personal data are processed: name; contact information, telephone number, e-mail address, customer address and delivery address, bank account number, costs of goods and services, purchase history, other information about offers.
5. Personal data are processed for the purposes of the performance of the contract concluded with the customer, of legal obligations (accounting and the resolution of consumer disputes), for managing the customer’s orders and delivering the goods. The bank account number is used to refund payments to the customer. E-mail address, telephone number and customer name are processed in order to resolve any issues related to the provision of goods or services.
6. Biolija.com takes appropriate physical, organisational and information technology security measures in order to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised access or disclosure.
7. Personal data recorded in the Biolija.com online shop may be inspected or amended via the online shop account management.
8. Customer have the right to modify all the personal information found in the "My Account" page. For any other request you might have regarding the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, please contact us through our contact page.
9. An e-mail address is used for the transmission of direct marketing messages if the customer has provided the relevant consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing messages, the relevant link has to be selected in the e-mail header or customer support has to be contacted.
1. Disputes and disagreements arising from these terms and conditions are resolved by the parties through negotiations. If disputes and disagreements arising from the contract cannot be solved by the parties through negotiations, the customer is entitled to turn to the Consumer Protection Board or court to protect their rights. MB "Biolija" is entitled to turn to court to protect their rights.